LAST MODIFIED: SEPTEMBER 2018
2. Changes to this Policy. InvestNext reserves the right to update this Policy from time to time by posting a new Policy on this page, and in some cases where changes are material InvestNext may also contact you via electronic mail or post a notice on the homepage to let you know of such changes. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after such changes have been made constitutes acceptance of those changes. You will be directed to the applicable Policy upon your creation of an account which allows you access to any restricted portion of the Website.
Collection of Information
1. Information that You Provide. InvestNext collects any information that you voluntarily provide, including when you submit information requesting a demonstration, joining the e-mail list, applying for a job or when you use the Services available through the Website. Information that you may provide includes your email address, name, phone number, location, details of your education, online social accounts and professional resume or CV. InvestNext may also collect information that you provide by electronic mail, telephone or other means.
2. Automatically Collected Information. InvestNext may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Website, such as your Internet Protocol address, your web browser type and version, the name and version of your operating system, the pages you view on the Website, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Website, and the search terms you enter on the Website. This information allows InvestNext to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Website using the same computer or mobile device, and to improve the Website and the Services.
5. Cross-Site Tracking. InvestNext does not utilize technical measures in the Website to track your activities across different web sites or online services, whether you configure your browser’s Do Not Track feature or otherwise. The Website does utilize third-party application programming interfaces controlled by third parties, such as marketing tracking services, that may attempt to track your activity across other sites that utilize those interfaces.
Use and Disclosure of Information
InvestNext may collect, use, share, and otherwise process your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
3. Marketing. If you submit your information to InvestNext, InvestNext may provide you with information about the Website, Services or required notices. In addition, InvestNext may use collected information for delivering marketing communications that may be of interest to you. InvestNext does not sell or share your Personal Information with other companies so that they can market to you. You have the right to ask InvestNext not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. InvestNext will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if it intends to use your information for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms InvestNext uses to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting InvestNext at firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the InvestNext marketing communications.
5. Service Providers. InvestNext engages third-party service providers (such as hosting providers and analytics and security providers) to assist in operating and marketing the Services. InvestNext’s engagement of third-party service providers is often necessary for InvestNext to provide the Services to you, particularly where such third-party service providers ensure that the Website and Services are operating and secure. In other cases, InvestNext has a legitimate interest in third-party service providers that can help improve the Website and the Service.
6. Other Disclosure. InvestNext may disclose Personal Information about you to others: (a) if InvestNext has your valid consent to do so; (b) to comply with a valid subpoena, legal order, court order, legal process, or other legal obligation; (c) to enforce any of the InvestNext terms and conditions or policies; or (d) as necessary to pursue available legal remedies or defend legal claims. InvestNext may also transfer your Personal Information to an affiliate, a subsidiary or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of InvestNext’s business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding, provided that any such entity that InvestNext transfer Personal Information to will not be permitted to process your Personal Information other than as described in this Policy without providing you notice and, if required by applicable laws, obtaining your consent.
1. Jurisdiction. Information collected through the Website will be stored in, processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection for your information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to such transfer to, storage in and processing within the United States.
2. Security. InvestNext is committed to protecting your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Website and its operators maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected through the Website. However, no information or communication Website can be 100% secure, so InvestNext cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. In addition, InvestNext is not responsible for the security of information that you transmit to the Website over networks that InvestNext does not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
a. To enable and support security features, prevent fraud, and protect your data from unauthorized access.
b. To enable features and help us provide you with personalized content.
c. To analyze how you use the Website and to monitor site performance. These Cookies help us to identify and fix errors, understand and improve services, research and test out different features, and monitor how you reached the Website.
3. Third-Party Cookies. InvestNext uses the following third-party Cookies on the Website:
a. Google Analytics. Google Analytics tracks unique visitors to the Website, and provides analytics reports showing website usage and referral sources. It also helps determine whether visitors have arrived at the Website via Google marketing campaigns. See https://policies.google.com/privacy for details.
b. Facebook. Facebook’s tracking determines whether visitors have arrived at the Website via Facebook marketing campaigns. See https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy for details.
c. HubSpot. Salesloft determines whether visitors have arrived at the Website via our email correspondence with them. See https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy for details.
d. Suarespace. Squarespace tracks and reports on which parts of the Website are most engaging for visitors. See https://www.squarespace.com/privacy for details.
e. Bing. Bing’s tracking determines whether visitors have arrived at the Website via Bing marketing campaigns. See https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement for details.
f. Wistia. Wistia hosts the video content embedded in the Website. It tracks how many visitors play embedded videos, and how much of each video they play. See https://wisti1.com/privacy for details.
g. MailChimp. If you subscribe to our newsletter, InvestNext uses MailChimp for correspondence with you. MailChimp may utilize web beacons or other cookies in their internal operations. See https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ for more details.
h. Capterra. Capterra’s tracking determines whether visitors have arrived at the Website via Capterra marketing campaigns. See https://www.capterra.com/legal/privacy-policy for details.
4. Opting Out. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work as intended by InvestNext.
1. From May 25th, 2018, if you are a resident of the European Union, InvestNext will process your Personal Information in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). For information submitted using the Website, InvestNext, LLC is the data controller, as defined under GDPR. In accordance with GDPR, as a data subject you will be accorded with any applicable rights, which may include the following:
a. right of confirmation;
b. right of access;
c. right to rectification;
d. right to erasure;
e. right of restriction of processing;
f. right to data portability;
g. right to object;
h. right to withdraw data protection consent; and
i. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The Website and communications from InvestNext may contain links to websites operated by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that InvestNext is not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such websites that are not under InvestNext’s control. InvestNext encourages you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
The Website is not directed to, nor does InvestNext knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided information without your consent, please contact InvestNext immediately using the contact information provided below.
You may from time to time enter into binding legal agreements relating to certain Services available through the Website, which may have terms that are different from those of this Policy. In the event of any inconsistency, the terms of such other agreement shall control with respect to such Services.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the collection or use of information about you, please write to InvestNext at email@example.com or 1420 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226